This position has been filled.
Health HR Manager
Type of Position:
Regular Full Time
Little Axe Health Center / 15951 Little Axe Dr. / Norman, OK 73026
Provides administrative support to the AST Health HR Manager on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing. Performs clerical duties to ensure the accurate and timely processing of personnel information. Duties may include processing applications for employment, maintaining employee benefit records and personnel files, performing simple mathematical calculations, answering phones and responding to general inquiries. Supports human resources processes by administering required tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information. Reporting skills, maintaining employee files, dependability, organization, scheduling, confidentiality, independence, verbal communication, teamwork, and Microsoft Office skills essential to the success of this position.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Coordinates benefits enrollment for new employees with tribal HR office.
• As necessary, completes new hire paperwork and verifies I-9 documentation.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assists with processing of disciplinary actions including terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Performs other duties as assigned including augmenting tribal complex HR office as necessary for manning assist.
4 months 2 weeks ago