Type of Position:
The purpose of the Surveillance Officer position is to safeguard the assets of Thunderbird Entertainment Center by observing, monitoring and reporting on all gaming, non-gaming activities and any criminal activity. The Surveillance Officer will observe for possible violations of the Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS), Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS), ASTGC Gaming Ordinance Violations, TEC P&P’s (SICS) and Oklahoma –Tribal Compact.
• Conduct clandestine surveillance of gaming table, slot machines, cage operations, count room operations, and point of sale.
• Report all illegal and unusual activities to the Shift Manager or Director of Surveillance or to security to assure property and patron protection.
• Observe all areas under Surveillance to ensure compliance with Title 31, gaming regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
• Record surveillance activity in a daily log.
• Conduct retroactive reviews of incidents as authorized by the Surveillance Director or Executive Director of the Gaming Commission.
• Maintain DVR video files and evidence.
• Maintain and operates CCTV system.
• Maintain confidentiality and have limited contact with casino employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Surveillance Director or Executive Director of the Gaming Commission.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Previous gaming experience preferred.
• Previous Surveillance or CCTV experience preferred.
• Must have knowledge of computers and all CCTV equipment.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the casino operation including knowledge of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), TICS, SICS and MICS (Minimum Internal Control Standards) or be able to learn the applicable regulations.
• Must have experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must possess a valid Oklahoma Drivers License.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain an Key Gaming License.
• Must be flexible with work scheduling at times.
EOE/Native American Preference/Drug Free Workplace