With the predicted Winter weather coming in and the safety of each employee and Tribal Member, Governor Johnson has decided to close the complex for Wednesday February 5, 2020. Also you may check the Channel 4 news app for more closure information.
Instructions to receive the 2019 Christmas cards
These instructions are for the adult cards and children’s Wal-Mart cards. Cards are not
automatically mailed out. We must ensure the CDIB is updated before receiving a card.
Last day to request card is January 31, 2020. Card requests are mailed out every Thursday. Email
request to: email@example.com OR
Fax request to: 405.395.0534
Request must include:
o Copy of updated CDIB card
o Mailing address
o Phone number
o “Please mail the 2019 Christmas card” - Must notate it’s for the adult 2019 Christmas or
children’s Wal-Mart card.
You can still come to the AST Finance department and pick up the card in person:
- Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm.
- Tribal Complex will be closed January 1, 2020 and January 20, 2020
- The adult member must be present
- The children members do not need to be present, only the parent does
- Must bring members updated CDIB
- Outdated CDIBs will not be accepted so please call Enrollment first for instructions on updating
- You cannot pick up an adult card for another adult
If you have any further questions, please contact the AST Finance Department.
The Absentee Shawnee Tribe will Close Friday Dec 20th at 10:30am , Monday Dec 23 through Dec 25th we will be closed for the Holidays. The complex will reopen on Thursday Dec 26th at 8:00 am sharp.
Christmas Card Distribution:
The Multipurpose building and Enrollment dept will be open 12/20/2019 from 9:00 to 7:00 pm and Saturday 12/21/2019 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.