The Absentee Shawnee Tribe has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation. For the safety of our members and employees, we have decided to remain in Phase II until further notice. Restrictions remaining in place are as follows:
- Continued mandatory temperature/symptom checkpoint upon entry into the complex
- Shawnee Complex will be open to tribal members by appointment only.
- Vulnerable individuals should remain working remotely.
- Building Blocks will remain open for employee child care only.
- All business travel is prohibited.
- Out of state personal travel must be reported to the Department of Public Safety and will require a self-quarantine or testing before returning to the workplace.
- Supervisors are required to do temperature checks at the end of each day and immediately report to HR if someone registers with a fever of 100.4 or above.