COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program

Program Details: 
On behalf of the Absentee Shawnee tribe of Oklahoma, the Executive Committee in response to the COVID-19 pandemic has established a COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program. The Executive Committee understands the impact this pandemic has had on our Absentee Shawnee tribal members and wants nothing more than to help serve our people.

The COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Programwill be for eligible enrolled Absentee Shawnee Tribal members who are 12 y.o.a. or older. All fully vaccinated AST tribal members who are on the roll as of June 1st, 2021, will receive a one (1) time $100 gift card, one per qualifying tribal member. A second dose for Pfizer or Moderna must be completed before obtaining incentive.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 405-481-8625 or email

COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program Submission Options: NO FAXES
  • By AST website electronic application 

  • Electronic Form: No longer taking applications

  • By snail mail to ARPA c/o AST Enrollment Department, 2025 S. Gordon Cooper Dr., Shawnee, OK 74801 

  • Downloadable Form: No longer taking applications

Qualification Requirement: 

COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program Eligibility:

  • Must be an enrolled member of the Absentee Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma (12 y.o.a. or older).
  • Must have completed 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
  • Must have a copy of AST tribal members current CDIB card (attached to application)
  • Must have a completed COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program application (one application per tribal member)
COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program Required Documents:
  • Completed COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program application,
  • Copy of completed CDC vaccine card,
  • Copy of updated CDIB card,
If applying on behalf of a minor: please provide:
  • Copy of parent(s) CDIB and state ID,
  • Children living with Custodial Parent or Legal Guardian or an Out-of-home placement, must provide:
    • Divorce Decree
    • Guardianship
    • Legal or Notarized Custody Agreement
    • Letter from Child(ren) School (Proof of Residency)
    • OKDHS Letter (TANF, Food Stamps, ect.)